SPORTSTALKLINE COMMENTING RULES
1) Do not share, trade, link to, or distribute in any manner here, any copyright material, without the express written consent of the owner.
2) Spam is not tolerated on Cowboys Nation. If you spam you will be marked as a spammer to any linked Social and Spam monitoring agencies, which may result in auto-moderation or subsequent banning upon further infractions.
3) No unauthorized advertisement. You must contact SportsTalkLine (click here to use the STL Contact Page) for permission to advertise a website or product. It is prohibited to link to pornography or content that can damage computers or data such as viruses.
4) Each commenter must have a single, member account. It may be linked to as many external social media accounts as you like to enhance the experience and for convenience in interaction.
5) Do not use racist slurs, prejudiced comments, profanity, or derogatory statements. Evading the language filter by using punctuation marks or purposefully misspelling words is considered an offense.
6) Do not initiate arguments of a personal nature. Be courteous to other users, even if you disagree with someone or believe them to be ill-informed. Refrain from flaming posts or comments. We encourage debate, but do not make attacks of a personal nature. We strive to make SportsTalkLine.com a place for REASONED discussion among sports fans.
7) Do not hijack threads or make off-topic replies. Please stay on-topic.
8) Do not serial post/double post. Please delete such posts if you accidentally create them.
Members that do not follow these rules will be issued a private warning and have the offending post removed. Continual infractions will result in that account being suspended or banned.
We’d like to stress: Our community consists of readers of all ages and from all walks of life, including minors. Please try to moderate your language. Cowboys Nation understands that there are times when there is indeed something that causes so much excitement or grief in you that you just have to blurt out a swear word, but keep it to a minimum.
Thank you for reading and respecting our rules, now go have fun. We do!